As in previous years, we're having Lightning Talks! This year it will happen alongside with our welcome reception, BeerSidesLisbon! (did we mention it will be open bar, and we will also have food thanks to Tenable?)
- The Lighting Talks will take place on the Underground Track, on the first day of the conference (29th) around 18:30;
- You’ll have around 10 minutes to talk about some project, idea, tool or whatever you want regarding infosec;
- You'll have to bring your own laptop if you can use slides;
- Registrations can be done on site, and there are 10 slots available, first come first served;
- Participants must be holders of a BSidesLisbon2018 ticket, and have checked in!
- Audience will be able to vote after the talks;
- Lightning Talks are NOT RECORDED;
- Winner will go to speakers dinner (on the same day, after the talks), and a few more prizes at the closing session.
So, get those talks/rants/juggling skills ready for the 29th! See you there!