Code of Conduct
BSidesLisbon is dedicated to providing an awesome event for all communities and community members and this means a harassment-free conference experience for everyone. We do not tolerate harassment in any form and we expect all of our conference’s participants to abide by our common ethos defined below in our “Code of Conduct Policy: Simple Expectations”.
- Be an ADULT
- Be respectful, polite, honourable, tolerant and a positive contributor to our event and society
- Do not be crass, rude, ignorant or demeaning
- Do unto others as you would have them do unto you
Enforcement and Consequences
- If an individual believes this Code of Conduct is in violation, we ask them to make the organizers aware of the issue so it can be remediated
- Conference participants violating these simple rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the conference without a refund at the sole discretion of the conference organizers
BSidesLisbon is not responsible for any actions of attendees, speakers, volunteers or other participants.
“BSidesLisbon Code of Conduct inspired by BSidesVancouver Code of Conduct”