As in previous years, we're having Lightning Talks! This year it will happen alongside with our welcome reception, that we're calling BeerSidesLisbon! (did we mention it will be open bar?)
- The Lighting Talks will take place on the networking area, on the first day of the conference (9th) around 18:45;
- You’ll have a minimum of 5 minutes to talk about some project, idea, tool or whatever you want regarding infosec;
- You'll have to bring your own laptop if you can use slides;
- Registrations can be done on site, and there are 10 slots available, first come first served;
- Participants must be holders of a BSidesLisbon2017 ticket, and have checked in!
- Audience will be able to vote after the talks;
- Winner will go to speakers dinner (on the same day, after the talks), and a few more prizes at the closing session.
So, get those talks/rants/juggling skills ready for the 9th! See you there!